Placing A Preorder Policy
The other side tribe Preorder items are our best-selling pieces that have previously been in-stock and have sold out multiple times. The dates we list on our product pages are Estimated Dates of arrival to our warehouse in Toms River, NJ.
If you decide to Preorder an item on our website/live sale please note the following:
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout not when the item
- Preordering is voluntary and if at any time you would like to cancel your Preorder for a full refund to your original method of payment, please do so prior to approximate ship date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are ordering a Preorder item with an In-Stock item, you will only be charged Shipping once. We will not charge you again once your Preorder has shipped.
- For Returns on Preorders, you have 3 days from the day that you received the Order - not the date on the original invoice.
- The date listed on the Preorder page is an approximation communicated by our manufacturer and we only update as more information is provided.
- If at any time you need further details, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!
- Our Preorder Items are bestselling TOST items that have previously sold out multiple times.
- Preorders can take anywhere from 1-8 weeks depending on the fabric, manufacturing, quantity and details of the item.
Thank you all SO MUCH for supporting TOST. We are a group of hard working, dedicated individuals to get your order to you as FAST as possible. We sell out of some items quickly + you still want to be able to purchase them so we do allow preorders on select products. We will update the Product Pages for each specific preorder item as information is made available to us or if any lead times change. Dates may change due to demand so we thank you for your patience during our production