Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To Shop:
- We offer a few ways to shop with us, either through our website or Facebook LIVE Sale! Here is a video on How To Shop our Website using a computer or laptop, but you are also able to shop our APP or Facebook LIVE SALE.
Tracking your Packages:
- You can find all of your order information, invoices, status of your orders and tracking information by logging into your Shopify account! Everything you need to know is there.
- "Unfulfilled" or "Partially filled": This generally means part of your order was an item you were either "on the list for" or a pre-order.
- Preorder items: These usually take 1-2 weeks to get to us and then need to be received, packed, and shipped out back to you. So please be patient with these types of item. We want you to receive your merchandise as quickly as possible.
- Here is a How-To Video on finding your packages and filing a claim with USPS if needed
- Please double check the sizing and quantity of your orders before checking out! Website orders cannot be altered in any way. We have to initiate a refund and you will have to place the order again.
- If you are V.I.B.E. you can only use one code per transaction unless you re logged in on the website. Once you are logged in, your automatic 5% OFF will appear on all items and then you can continue to add your virtual box codes at checkout. Please email email@example.com with your VIBE Order No. for the link to a How-To Video.
- Here is a video on how to apply discount codes or gift card codes at checkout.
- To add/alter/delete your address: (Here you can also see your full order history on the left)
- Log in here
- On the right under Account Details is your primary address, underneath that select View Addresses
- Under Your Addresses you can edit or delete all addresses
- To the left you can select Add Address
- You can find your store credit at the top of your account after logging in. You must complete every invoice credit is applied to including the ones with a $0.00 balance.
*** Please Visit our YouTube Channel for more HOW-TO & helpful Videos on any questions you may have***